A #hungergames #herb if ever there was one. Something rather plain and common that has endless capabilities and will offer you strength when you need it most.
- Food: Leaves are great in salads. Also helps with toothache.
- Topical Medicine: Powerful antiseptic for any wound, also great for shampoo or bath.
- Internal Medicine: Seeped tea cures a fever, any intestinal issues, and menstrual pain.
- Natural Dye: Boiled, it makes lovely yellows and oranges for cloth, wool fibers, canvas and eggs.
- Divination: Known as potent for storing strong spiritual energy.
- Growth: A perennial in North America and it’s everywhere. Forest, Plains, Gardens, Riverbanks. A real pal.